Universal Environmental Services is the leading used oil collector in the southeastern United States. Covering 14 states and with a growing fleet of more than 150 service and transport vehicles, UES collects more than 40 million gallons of used motor oil as well as used industrial oil annually. Customers of all sizes trust in our environmental services and we are proud of our commitment to them.
UES complies with the highest regulatory standards and is subject to continuous and detailed internal reviews and procedures to guarantee we’re maintaining the most rigorous of standards in environmental services and customer care. Our $60 million state-of-the-art used oil re-refinery, completed in 2013, speaks for itself about our dedication to excel in our task of being the most efficient used oil collector and re-refiner in the United States, bringing benefits to our customers, employees, and communities.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Conforms to company attendance policies.
- Wears Company supplied uniforms and required safety equipment.
- Maintains neat, clean appearance during work times.
- Loads, transports and unloads used oil and other liquid waste streams from pick up point to the destination as directed by supervisor/dispatcher.
- Completes all paperwork according to company policies including but not limited to: daily vehicle inspections and maintenance, manifests, driver logs (if applicable).
- Meets scheduled collection times, notifies dispatch promptly if delayed for any reason.
- Makes cold calls, provides sales leads and works to grow customer base through sales activities.
- Consistently meets company production standards based on gallons/volume, location, vehicle and other criteria as specified by the facility regional manager and assigned budget.
- Uses proper equipment and follows established operating procedures to safely and efficiently perform all duties needed to effectively service the customer.
- Complies with all rules, regulations, and laws of the State, Federal, and other regulatory agencies pertaining to motor vehicle operation and used oil handling.
- Follows all procedures as outlined in the Universal Environmental Services Driver’s manual covering pickup procedures, pumping procedures, pumping on/off tanker trailers, drum handling procedures, used oil and other general operating practices, emergency response plans, and safety procedures.
- Reports all accidents, spills, and injuries according to the UES Emergency Response Procedures.
- Provide outstanding customer service and satisfaction.
- Establish and maintain effective work relationships with employees and customers.
- Consistently evaluate work and determine if further steps are needed to meet or exceed customer expectations.
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 2 years of verifiable driving experience
- Able to read written instruction, complete required paperwork and perform basic math calculations.
- Must be familiar with all company policies and procedures regarding safety and operations.
- Must have a working knowledge of all applicable rules, regulations, and laws of the State, Federal, pertaining to the collection/transportation of used oil.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Ability to travel to other locations, overnight stays may be required.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Commercial Drivers License (CDL) Class A/B with hazmat/tanker endorsements.
- Valid Medical Certificate.
Physical Demands/Working Conditions
- Physical activity includes bending, reaching, stretching, climbing in/out of tractors and on top of tanks, pulling hoses weighing up to 75 lbs and moving drums weighing up to 400 lbs with proper equipment.
Click Link Below To Apply or Send a resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com