- 2 years of verifiable driving experience
- Clear MVR, and criminal record.
- Must be able to pass a drug and breath alcohol test, driving road test and DOT physical.
- Able to read written instruction, complete required paperwork and perform basic math calculations.
- Must be familiar with all company policies and procedures regarding safety and operations.
- Must have a working knowledge of all applicable rules, regulations, and laws of the State, Federal, pertaining to the collection/transportation of used oil.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel to other locations, overnight stays may be required.
Physical Body Positions:
Use of hands, arms, legs, eyes, and voice
- Company Driver – Weekly Home Time
- Completive Wages
- Paid Vacations, Holidays, Personal Time, etc.
- Group Health Insurance Benefits after 30 days
- 401(K) with generous company match
- Referral bonus program for existing drivers
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Short-Term, Long Term Disability
Please click link below to apply or send resume to: email@example.com
View job posting at Indeed.com
Please visit our Facebook page: